Ship Powered Altus Meso Oxygen Tank Pressure Monitor - With iOS App - Black
WARNING: Do not use any unapproved fittings on your oxygen tank as the fittings Aithre provides are high-pressure fittings designed to withstand 3000 plus PSI. Hardware store fittings are only rated to 100-300 PSI, which is not sufficient.
EXPERIMENTAL ONLY: For experimental aircraft owners, this Altus Meso is provided with 5V power, ground, and analog output wires exposed for permanent installation. With this option, the Meso is always on and can be output directly to your G3x, Dynon, and Advanced Flight Systems avionics using the SV-EMS or GEA-24 EMS modules. without requiring the Shield EX 3.0.
The Altus Meso is the second generation Altus smart tank monitor from Aithre with all the same innovative functionality now packaged in a miniature form factor. Altus Meso wirelessly pairs to your iOS device and Apple Watch to display pressure and a decay-based flow rate, including oxygen trend graphing and much more, now using 5V power. This small device makes your portable oxygen bottle more usable and accessible.
Includes high-pressure quick-disconnect sensor, high pressure-rated t-fitting expansion for 1/8" NPT size ports (typical on all oxygen tanks), and iOS/WatchOS app.
Installation is straightforward. First empty your tank, then remove the manual pressure gauge. Insert the supplied t-fitting where your manual gauge previously existed and then install the Aithre sensor and the manual pressure gauge onto the t-fitting. Refill your bottle and apply 5V power and ground. No on/off switch and no manual pairing is required. The bottle pressure will be automatically shown on the graphical gauge in the iOS/WatchOS app and on your Dynon or G3X when wired via the SV-EMS or GEA-24.
- iOS ENABLED: Includes iOS/WatchOS app with Siri voice notifications via a paired headset
- PRECISE: Detects pressure changes with a resolution of 10psi between 100-2500 PSI
- CONSTANT READINGS: Updated pressure readings are sampled every 12 seconds
- FLOW RATE: While not an actual flow rate sensor, the Meso uses decay-based calculations to determine an estimated flow rate and time remaining
- REMINDERS: Get Siri notices when you cross FAA pressure altitude levels or custom selected altitudes, receive a warning when oxygen drops below 500psi, and get a reminder when you land to shutoff flowing oxygen
- 5V POWER: Power directly using 5V power and ground with only 10 mA of current usage
- MANUAL BACKUP: Includes high-pressure t-fitting to keep your manual pressure gauge as a backup
- COMPATIBLE WITH SHIELD AND ILLYRIAN: Use the same app with other Aithre devices to monitor carbon monoxide levels and pilot and passenger blood oxygen levels.
- Altus Meso
- Quick-release pressure transducer
- High pressure rated t-ftting
- iOS Aithre Connect app
TANK SHOULDER PROBLEM: Some tanks require an additional M-F extension to help the t-fitting clear the tank shoulder. This fitting is available for purchase separately.