Ship Powered Altus Meso Oxygen Tank Pressure Monitor - With iOS App - Black
WARNING: Do not use any unapproved fittings on your oxygen tank as the fittings Aithre provides are special high-pressure fittings designed to withstand 5000 plus PSI. Aithre fittings are sourced from Aerox and Mountain High and are designed for oxygen tank use. Hardware store fittings are only rated to 100-300 PSI, which is not sufficient for oxygen tanks. Risk of injury or death if you use non Aithre fittings
For experimental aircraft owners, this Altus Meso is provided with 5V power, ground, and analog output wires exposed for permanent installation. With this option, the Meso is always on and can be output directly to your G3x and Dynon without requiring the EX 3.0 CO detector.
The Altus Meso is the second generation Altus smart tank monitor from Aithre with all the same innovative functionality now packaged in a miniature form factor. Altus Meso wirelessly pairs to your iOS device and Apple Watch to display pressure, flow rate, and time remaining, including oxygen trend graphing and much more, using 5V ship power for experimental aircraft. This small device makes your oxygen tank more usable and accessible.
Includes high-pressure quick-disconnect sensor, high pressure-rated t-fitting expansion for 1/8" NPT size ports (typical on all oxygen tanks), exposed 5V, ground, and analog output wire, and iOS/WatchOS app downloadable from the Apple App Store.
Installation is easy. Just empty your tank and insert the supplied sensor fitting between your tank and the old pressure gauge. The 5V power, ground, and analog output wires can be hooked up direct to your GSx GEA24 or Dynon SV-EMS. No on/off switch and no manual pairing required. The tank pressure will be automatically shown on the graphical gauge in the iOS/WatchOS app and on your Dynon or G3X when properly configured.
- iOS ENABLED: Includes iOS/WatchOS app with Siri voice notifications via a paired headset
- PRECISE: Detects pressure changes with a resolution of 10psi between 100-2500 PSI
- CONSTANT READINGS: Updated pressure readings are sampled every 12 seconds
- SMART ANALYTICS: Flow rate and time remaining are continuously calculated, and pressure altitude is tracked to recommend altitudes for oxygen use
- REMINDERS: Get Siri notices when you cross FAA pressure altitude levels or custom selected altitudes, receive a warning when oxygen drops below 500psi, and get a reminder when you land to shutoff flowing oxygen
- SHIP POWER: Requires 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft only
- MANUAL BACKUP: Includes high-pressure tee fitting so you keep your manual pressure gauge as a backup
- COMPATIBLE WITH GEA24 and SV-EMS: Put your portable tank PSI wirelessly on your Dynon Skyview, Garmin G3x, and Advanced Flight Systems avionics
- COMPATIBLE WITH SHIELD AND ILLYRIAN: Use the same app with other Aithre devices to monitor carbon monoxide levels and pilot and passenger blood oxygen levels.
TANK SHOULDER PROBLEM: Some tanks require an additional M-F extension to help the tee-fitting clear the tank shoulder. This fitting is available for purchase separately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a picture of your valve-to-tank interface and we will let you know if your tank requires the extension.
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots (6000 MSL)