Aithre Altus Meso Portable Oxygen Tank Pressure Monitor - With iOS App - Black
WARNING: Do not use any unapproved fittings on your oxygen tank as the fittings Aithre provides are special high-pressure fittings designed to withstand 5000 plus PSI. Aithre fittings are sourced from Aerox and Mountain High and are designed for oxygen tank use. Hardware store fittings are only rated to 100-300 PSI, which is not sufficient for oxygen tanks. Risk of injury or death if you use non Aithre fittings
- Sporty's Pilot Shop
- Aircraft Spruce
- Candoit (Australia)
- Air-Store (Europe)
The Altus Meso is the second generation Altus smart tank monitor from Aithre with all the same innovative functionality now packaged in a miniature form factor. Altus Meso wirelessly pairs to your iOS device and Apple Watch to display pressure, flow rate, and time remaining, including oxygen trend graphing and much more, now using only USB power (optional 5V hardwired experimental aircraft installed version available upon request). This small device makes your portable oxygen tank more usable and accessible without the expense and hassle of a traditional built-in system.
Includes high-pressure quick-disconnect sensor, high pressure-rated t-fitting expansion for 1/8" NPT size ports (typical on all oxygen tanks), USB power bank, and iOS/WatchOS app downloadable from the Apple App Store.
Installation is easy. Just empty your tank and insert the supplied sensor fitting between your tank and the old pressure gauge. Refill your tank and plug the USB power into ship power or the supplied power bank. No on/off switch and no manual pairing required. The tank pressure will be automatically shown on the graphical gauge in the iOS/WatchOS app and on your Dynon or G3X (this feature requires the companion EX 3.0 CO detector).
For experimental aircraft owners, the Altus Meso can be provided upon request with 5V power, ground, and analog output wires exposed for permanent installation. With this option, the Meso is always on and can be output directly to your G3x, Dynon , and Advanced Flight Systems avionics without requiring the EX 3.0 CO detector. An additional $100.00 applies for the modification. Please call for this option. Ship Powered Altus Meso
- iOS ENABLED: Includes iOS/WatchOS app with Siri voice notifications via a paired headset
- PRECISE: Detects pressure changes with a resolution of 10psi between 100-2500 PSI
- CONSTANT READINGS: Updated pressure readings are sampled every 12 seconds
- SMART ANALYTICS: Flow rate and time remaining are continuously calculated, and pressure altitude is tracked to recommend altitudes for oxygen use
- REMINDERS: Get Siri notices when you cross FAA pressure altitude levels or custom selected altitudes, receive a warning when oxygen drops below 500psi, and get a reminder when you land to shutoff flowing oxygen
- USB POWER: Use the provided USB power bank or a USB aircraft receptacle (or ask us for the 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft)
- MANUAL BACKUP: Includes high-pressure tee fitting so you keep your manual pressure gauge as a backup
- COMPATIBLE WITH EX 3.0: Put your portable tank PSI wirelessly on your Dynon Skyview, Garmin G3x, and Advanced Flight Systems avionics with the EX 3.0 companion product (or ask us for the 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft)
- COMPATIBLE WITH SHIELD AND ILLYRIAN: Use the same app with other Aithre devices to monitor carbon monoxide levels and pilot and passenger blood oxygen levels.
AEROX OR MOUNTAIN HIGH BUNDLED OPTION: Purchase your Altus Meso pre-installed on a new oxygen tank.
TANK SHOULDER PROBLEM: Some tanks require an additional M-F extension to help the tee-fitting clear the tank shoulder. This fitting is available for purchase separately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a picture of your valve-to-tank interface and we will let you know if your tank requires the extension.
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots (6000 MSL)