WARNING: Do not use any unapproved fittings on your oxygen tank as the fittings Aithre provides are special high-pressure fittings designed to withstand 3000 plus PSI. Hardware store fittings are often only rated to 100-300 PSI, which is not sufficient for oxygen tanks. Risk of injury or death if you use non-Aithre fittings
The Altus Meso is the second generation Altus smart tank monitor from Aithre with all the same innovative functionality now packaged in a miniature form factor. Altus Meso wirelessly pairs to your iOS device and Apple Watch to display pressure and a decay-based flow rate, including oxygen trend graphing and much more, now using only USB power (optional 5V hardwired experimental aircraft installed version is available). This small device makes your portable oxygen bottle more usable and accessible.
Includes high-pressure quick-disconnect sensor, high pressure-rated T-fitting expansion for 1/8" NPT size ports (typical on all oxygen tanks), USB power bank, and iOS/WatchOS app.
Installation is straightforward. First empty your tank, then remove the manual pressure gauge. Insert the supplied T-fitting where your manual gauge previously existed and then install the Aithre sensor and the manual pressure gauge onto the t-fitting. Refill your bottle and plug into USB power. No on/off switch and no manual pairing is required. The bottle pressure will be automatically shown on the graphical gauge in the iOS/WatchOS app and on your Dynon or G3X (this feature requires the companion Shield EX 3.0 CO detector).
- iOS ENABLED: Includes iOS/WatchOS app with Siri voice notifications via a paired headset
- PRECISE: Detects pressure changes with a resolution of 10 PSI between 100-2500 PSI
- CONSTANT READINGS: Updated pressure readings are sampled every 12 seconds
- FLOW RATE: While not an actual flow rate sensor, the Meso uses decay-based calculations to determine an estimated flow rate and time remaining
- REMINDERS: Get Siri notices when you cross FAA pressure altitude levels or custom selected altitudes, receive a warning when oxygen drops below 500psi, and get a reminder when you land to shutoff flowing oxygen
- USB POWER: Use the provided USB power bank or a USB aircraft receptacle
- MANUAL BACKUP: Includes high-pressure T-fitting to keep your manual pressure gauge as a backup
- COMPATIBLE WITH EX 3.0: Put your portable bottle PSI wirelessly on your Dynon Skyview, Garmin G3x, and Advanced Flight Systems avionics with the Shield EX 3.0 companion product (or ask us for the 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft)
- COMPATIBLE WITH SHIELD AND ILLYRIAN: Use the same app with other Aithre devices to monitor carbon monoxide levels and pilot and passenger blood oxygen levels.
- Altus Meso
- Quick-release pressure transducer
- USB Power Bank
- High pressure rated T-fitting
- iOS Aithre Connect app
TANK SHOULDER PROBLEM: Some tanks require an additional M-F extension to help the T-fitting clear the tank shoulder. This fitting is available for purchase separately.