47L Bottle with Fixed Flow Regulator
The Aithre personal oxygen bottle is constructed from lightweight composite carbon fiber with an aluminum lining and is designed for aviation. Offering a 2000 PSI working pressure, simple on-off gauge, and preset 0.5 LPM flow rate, this bottle is ideal for pilots in private GA aircraft for refreshing before an approach and supporting brief climbs above terrain or weather at altitudes up to 15k MSL.
Small enough and light enough to fit in your flight bag, the Aithre oxygen bottle is 100% refillable and can store 47L of compressed oxygen at 2000 PSI. If you don't already fill your own oxygen, filling your own bottles is easy and very cost-effective. You can fill the bottle yourself for about $0.50 - $1.00 per fill ($0.02 per liter of compressed oxygen) using a transfilling hose and an oxygen supply tank. See the Mountain High transfilling instructions here.
Each Aithre oxygen bottle includes the bottle itself, an easy-operate Aithre regulator, a Uni-flo2 cannula, and a sporty Aithre neoprene tote bag. The Uni-flo2 cannula is an innovative single-prong nasal cannula that can be inserted in one nostril for comfortable easy application. A unique copper wire insert within the tubing adds conformability and shape memory comfort.
- Carbon fiber/aluminum bottle
- Easy-operate Aithre regulator with simple on-off operation and preset 0.5LPM flow
- Uni-flo2 single-prong cannula
- Aithre neoprene carrying bag
BOTTLE SHIPPED EMPTY
- No oxygen is contained in the bottle when shipped
- Fill yourself using transfilling equipment from Mountain High or Aerox
- Carbon fiber & aluminum construction
- 2.5 inches x 12.5 inches overall
- 3Lbs (filled)
- 47 L oxygen volume @ 2000 PSI (.36 L liquid volume)
- 2 hours continuous flow time
- 2000 PSI working pressure
- 3000 PSI maximum rating
- 15 year bottle service life (retesting every 5 years)
- Preset single flow rate 0.5 Liters Per Minute (LPM)
- Hose barb for one cannula
- Pressure gauge with one-piece brass construction
REQUIRED PARTS FOR SELF-FILLING
- Custom transfilling hose for Aithre bottles engineered by Mountain High available here
- Aerox transfilling hose/adapter part numbers FA540-72-G and FAM-PB3
- Oxygen supply tank (another DOT portable oxygen cylinder)
- CE Certifcate: Bottle certified CE 1282 and inspected/tested to ISO11119-3 international standards
- NOT DOT approved: Carrier shipment in the U.S. requires the bottle to be empty with no pressure and no compressed oxygen (a special permit is pending with the DOT for future carrier shipment)
- Personal portable use only - not approved for commercial use
- Not approved for commercial flight: No gas cylinder of any type can be carried or checked on commercial flights with very limited exceptions
- Not FDA approved for medical: Do not use to treat or prevent a disease or for any medical purpose.