47L Bottle with Fixed Flow Regulator
The Aithre personal oxygen bottle is constructed from lightweight composite carbon fiber with an aluminum lining and is designed for private aviation. Offering a 2000 PSI working pressure, simple, ergonomical, on-off gauge, and an easy operate fixed flow regulator, this bottle is ideal for pilots in private GA aircraft up to 12.5k MSL.
Small enough and light enough to fit in your flight bag, the Aithre oxygen bottle is 100% refillable and can store 47L of compressed oxygen at 2000 PSI. This is 2 hours of continuous flow at 0.5LPM.
This oxygen bottle package includes the bottle itself, an easy-operate Aithre fixed flow regulator, a Uni-flo2 cannula, and a sporty Aithre neoprene tote bag.
The Uni-flo2 cannula is an innovative single-prong nasal cannula that can be inserted in one nostril for comfortable easy application. A unique copper wire insert within the tubing adds conformability and shape memory comfort.
The Aithre fixed flow regulator is a unique combined regulator-valve with a simple, ergonomical, on-off knob with fixed flow at 0.5LPM. The regulator includes a common 3/8-24 fill port, but it is one-way and doesn't require removal of any parts to fill. There is one output port on the regulator with a hose barb quick connect for easy direct cannula connection.
The Aithre carbon fiber bottle comes with CE certification to ISO 11119-3 safety standards. It is extremely lightweight with the combined bottle and regulator weighing just over 2lbs. The bottle includes a high gloss finish and a grey color that pops.
- Carbon fiber/aluminum bottle
- Easy-operate Aithre fixed flow regulator with 0.5LPM output
- Uni-flo2 single-prong cannula
- Aithre neoprene carrying bag
BOTTLE SHIPPED EMPTY
- No oxygen is contained in the bottle when shipped
- Fill yourself using transfilling equipment or at an FBO using common 3/8-24 fill port
- Carbon fiber & aluminum construction
- 2.5 inches x 12.5 inches overall
- 3 lbs (filled)
- 47 L oxygen volume @ 2000 PSI (.36 L liquid volume)
- 2 hours continuous flow time
- 2000 PSI working pressure
- 3000 PSI maximum rating
- 15 year bottle service life (retesting every 5 years)
- Preset single flow rate 0.5 Liters Per Minute (LPM)
- Hose barb for one cannula
- Pressure gauge with one-piece brass construction
- CE Certifcate: Bottle certified CE 1282 and inspected/tested to ISO11119-3 international standards
- NOT DOT approved: Carrier shipment in the U.S. requires the bottle to be empty with no pressure and no compressed oxygen (a special permit is pending with the DOT for future carrier shipment)
- Personal portable use only - not approved for commercial use
- Not approved for commercial flight: No gas cylinder of any type can be carried or checked on commercial flights with very limited exceptions
- Not FDA approved for medical: Do not use to treat or prevent a disease or for any medical purpose.