Aithre Shield EX 3.0 Behind-the-Panel CO Detector - Altus/Illyrian Compatible - w/ iOS App
- Vans Aircraft
- Midwest Panel Builders
- Aircraft Spruce
- Air-Store (Europe)
Experimental Aircraft Only: The Aithre Shield EX 3.0 is the first behind-the-panel device that puts carbon monoxide readings, pilot SPO2 from your Aithre Illyrian, and portable oxygen bottle PSI from your Aithre Altus Meso directly on your Dynon SkyView and Garmin G3X.
Features simple wiring installation, a small lightweight footprint, iOS integration, and 10 years without recalibration for the CO ppm.
- VANS RV-12iS, AEROTRONICS, MIDWEST PANEL BUILDERS FACTORY INSTALLATION: Have your EX 3.0 installed with your panel.
- ALTUS MESO COMPATIBLE: Wirelessly retrieves oxygen bottle PSI data from the Aithre Altus Meso to allow portable oxygen pressure to be provided to your avionics along with carbon monoxide data
- ILLYRIAN COMPATIBLE. Wirelessly retrieves pilot blood oxygen levels from the Aithre Illyrian to allow for SPO2 blood oxygen levels to be provided to your avionics along with carbon monoxide data.
- OUTPUT TO AVIONICS: Simple installation using just five wires - 5v power, ground, analog CO output, analog PSI output, and analog SPO2 output (requires GEA 24 for Garmin or SV-EMS for Dynon)
- iOS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS app to provide discrete and trend CO levels, plus Siri voice notifications to your paired headset (when paired to your iOS device), including 2ppm, 10ppm, 50ppm, and a custom level.
- CSV FILES: CO trip history plotted against speed, altitude, and temperature is provided for your last three trips in the app and automatically saved after each trip as a CSV file to the iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second CO sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced CO reading errors in the CO sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art CO sensor requires no recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The CO detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre CO detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration