Aithre Shield EX 2.0 Behind-the-Panel Carbon Monoxide Detector - With iOS App - Black
- Aircraft Spruce
- Air-Store (Europe)
Experimental Aircraft Only: The Aithre Shield EX 2.0 is the first behind-the-panel mounted carbon monoxide detector that puts ultra-sensitive CO readings directly on your iOS and WatchOS device, Dynon SkyView, Garmin G3X, and Advanced Flight Avionics. Features simple 3 wire installation, a small footprint, fidelity to 1ppm, and 10 years without recalibration.
- USE WITHOUT ANY AVIONICS INTEGRATION: Standalone iOS app can access the EX 2.0 anytime with or without avionics integration
- USE WITH AVIONICS: Simple installation using just three wires - 5v power, ground, and analog output (requires GEA 24 for Garmin, SV-EMS for Dynon, and SV-EMS or AF-EMS for Advanced)
- iOS and WatchOS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS and Apple Watch app to provide discrete CO levels and trend data plus popup and Siri voice notifications to your headset (when paired to your iOS device), including 2ppm, 10ppm, and 50ppm notifications as well as a custom selected level
- CSV: Trip data including CO plotted against speed, altitude, and heat is saved with your three most recent trips accessible in the app. All trips are saved automatically as CSV files in your iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE GRAPHICAL INDICATION: This device is compatible with iOS, Garmin G3X, Dynon Skyview, Advanced Flight Systems.
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced errors in the sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art sensor requires NO recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- ALTUS AND ILLYRIAN COMPATIBLE: Use the same app to access your Illyrian pulse oximeter, portable oxygen tank information, and your carbon monoxide levels.
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots (6000 MSL)