Aithre Shield EX 2.0 Behind-the-Panel Carbon Monoxide Detector - With iOS App - Black
Experimental Aircraft Only: The Aithre Shield EX 2.0 is the first behind-the-panel mounted carbon monoxide detector that puts ultra-sensitive CO readings directly on your iOS and WatchOS device, Dynon SkyView, Garmin G3X, and Advanced Flight Avionics. Features simple 3 wire installation, a small footprint, fidelity to 1ppm, and 10 years without recalibration.
- VANS RV-12iS, AEROTRONICS, ADVANCED FLIGHT OFFER FACTORY INSTALLATION: Have your EX installed with your new RV-12iS from Vans Aircraft or with your panel by Aerotronics and Advanced Flight.
- USE WITHOUT ANY AVIONICS INTEGRATION: Standalone iOS app can access the EX 2.0 anytime with or without avionics integration
- USE WITH AVIONICS: Simple installation using just three wires - 5v power, ground, and analog output (requires GEA 24 for Garmin, SV-EMS for Dynon, and SV-EMS or AF-EMS for Advanced)
- iOS and WatchOS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS and Apple Watch app to provide discrete CO levels and trend data plus popup and Siri voice notifications to your headset (when paired to your iOS device)
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE GRAPHICAL INDICATION: This device is compatible with iOS, Garmin G3X, Dynon Skyview, Advanced Flight Systems and outputs as an circular dial and trend graph (iOS), a moving bar (G3X), a graphical dial (Dynon and Advanced)
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced errors in the sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art sensor requires NO recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre detctor is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration
- 6000 MSL DESIGNED AND ASSEMBLED: Ketchum, Idaho