- Aircraft Spruce
- Air-Store Europe
FAA approved for Certified Aircraft but also available for experimental Aircraft builders: The Aithre Shield eDot 5.0 is the first behind-the-panel device that puts carbon monoxide indications to a panel mounted LED light and to your iOS device. Features a simple power/ground wiring installation, a small lightweight footprint, and 10 years without recalibration for the CO ppm.
- FAA NORSEE approved for certified Part 23 aircraft (non-pressurized). Must be installed in certified aircraft by an A&P. Experimental can be installed by an owner holding a repairman's certificate.
- POWER: 5V, 12V, or 24V compatible with over current and reverse current built-in protection
- INSTALLATION: Simple power and ground wire connection with panel hole for LED indicator.
- DIMMER: Built-in dimmer for nighttime operations that is controllable via the app
- iOS and WatchOS APPS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS app to provide discrete and trend CO levels to your iOS device and paired headset (when paired to your iOS device), including default notices for 2 ppm, 10 ppm, 50 ppm, and a custom level notification.
- CSV FILES: CO trip history plotted against speed, altitude, and temperature is provided for your last three trips in the app and automatically saved after each trip as a CSV file to the iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second CO sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution.
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds 0.75" to base width).
- INTUITIVE LED INDICATION: This device has a wired LED panel mounted indicator with intuitive light indications of CO.
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced CO reading errors in the CO sensor between -10°C to +50°C.
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art CO sensor requires no recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions.
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The CO detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes.
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre CO detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration.