The Illyrian smart oximeter is usable in aviation to provide constant, always-on pulse oximeter readings to your iOS device and Apple Watch. SPO2 readings are obtained using a thin sensor pad worn near the ear or on the forehead and then broadcast wirelessly to your Apple phone, tablet, and watch using the Aithre Connect app. Additionally, your SPO2 readings are output via your experimental avionics when using the companion product Shield EX 3.0. Power is provided via USB and an included long-lasting portable Aithre USB power bank.
Use up to 6 Illyrian oximeters simultaneously on the iOS Aithre Connect app to monitor you and your passenger SPO2 and BPM data throughout a flight.
- Continuous SPO2 and BPM
- In-app stored trip history for 3 most recent trips
- Auto CSV files provided in your iOS FILES app after each trip
- Siri/popup notifications for drops below 85 and 92 percent SPO2
- Custom notification level option
- SPO2 and BPM graphed against pressure altitude
- Simultaneous use with up to 6 total Illyrian oximeters
- Compatible with Aithre AVI8 smart oxygen system
- Illyrian oximeter sensor pad
- Sport headband for forehead placement
- Cable wrap for headset placement
- Aithre USB power bank
- Aithre Connect iOS app
AVIONICS INTEGRATION WITH AITHRE SHIELD EX 3.0
The Illyrian works with the Aithre Shield EX 3.0 and communicates pilot blood oxygen levels wirelessly to the EX 3.0. The EX 3.0 then outputs CO, tank PSI (wirelessly received from the Altus Meso), and pilot SPO2 (wirelessly received from the Illyrian) directly to the avionics via simple analog voltage inputs. The EX 3.0 is currently fully compatible with Dynon Skyview and Garmin G3x.
AVI SMART OXYGEN SYSTEM
The Illyrian works with the AVI smart oxygen system to automatically turn on pulsed oxygen with low blood oxygenation readings. Additionally, the Illyrian unlocks the in-app option for lower than standard titrated oxygen for all altitudes.