Aithre Illyrian Smart Oximeter - With iOS App - White
The Illyrian smart oximeter is usable in aviation, sleep, and mountaineering to provide constant, always on pulse oximeter readings to your iOS device and Apple Watch. SPO2 readings are obtained using a thin sensor pad worn near the ear or on the forehead and then broadcast wirelessly using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) to your Apple phone, tablet, watch using the free Aithre Connect app and your experimental avionics when using the companion product Shield EX 3. Power is provided via USB plug and the included long lasting portable power bank.
Use up to 6 Illyrian oximeters simultaneously on the App to monitor you and your passenger SPO2 and BPM data throughout the flight. Add a second Illyrian to your purchase at a 50% discount to start monitoring you and your co-pilot today.
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots.
- Oximeter sensor with BLE for data and USB for power
- Sport headband for forehead placement
- Cable wrap for headset placement
- USB power bank with small flashlight for many days of use
- Aithre Connect iOS app
- Aithre Connect WatchOS companion app
- Continuous SPO2 and BPM 12 hours of trends
- Siri/popup notifications for drops below 85 and 92 percent SPO2
- Custom notification level option
- SPO2 graphed against pressure altitude
- Regular hypoxia risk testing with custom interval quizzes
- Simultaneous app connection to up to 6 Illyrian oximeters
- Compatible with Aithre Shield CO detectors
- Compatible with Aithre Altus portable oxygen tank monitor
CARBON MONOXIDE AND OXYGEN TANK PRESSURE INTEGRATION
The Illyrian works in conjunction with the Aithre Shield, Shield EX, and Aithre Altus to provide carbon monoxide and portable tank pressure on the same iOS Aithre Connect application.
AVIATION CONTEXT: AVIONICS INTEGRATION WITH AITHRE SHIELD EX 3.0
The Illyrian works with the Aithre Shield EX 3.0 and communicates pilot blood oxygen levels wirelessly to the EX 3.0. The EX 3.0 then outputs CO, Tank PSI (wirelessly received from the Altus), and pilot SPO2 directly to the EFIS via simple analog voltage inputs. The EX 3.0 is currently fully compatible with Dynon Skyview and Garmin G3x. Note that Advanced Flight Systems supports only CO and Tank PSI inputs currently and not SPO2.
AITHRE is not affiliated with or sponsored by BOSE or LIGHTSPEED or any other headset company. *Aviation Communication Headset is NOT Included.