Aithre AVI 1-Place Install Kit w/ Pilot Backup
- Midwest Panel Builders
This semi-installed kit is an upgrade to the AVI smart oxygen system, enabling your portable AVI and 47L or 152L bottle to be easily dropped into and removed from a built-in oxygen plumbing and electrical system. Meaning, your 47L or 152L bottle can be removed for refilling or when not required, but quickly hooked-up for an installed oxygen experience.
The kit provides the plumbing, mounts, and ports to enable all of the plumbing lines to be concealed. This includes a generous supply of push-to-connect elbows, straight extensions, and tubing. Additionally, mounting brackets are provided with hardware to secure the plumbing.
BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT COMPONENTS
Also provided are components to removably secure and couple the AVI and bottle within the baggage compartment of your experimental aircraft. This includes a rubber high-strength and easy-use bottle mount, bulkhead quick release electrical connector, and bulkhead push-to-connect fittings for plumbing attachments.
The kit further includes nickel-plated brass bulkhead female quick release plugs for your cannulas. These cannula plugs are easy to mount with a rear locking nut and a hose barb to receive the plumbing line. Operation is simple with button release of any inserted cannula.
PILOT CONTINUOUS FLOW BACKUP
While we designed the AVI for smart pulse operation, we are pilots and builders ourselves and concerned with safety. Accordingly, we provide with every kit a backup continuous flow system that is independent of the AVI and not dependent on electricity or circuits. The continuous flow system includes the plumbing and fittings to extend the built-in flow meter output of the Aithre bottle regulator to the pilot position. An additional bulkhead backup cannula port is provided that includes an internal check valve and that enables quick access to continuous flow oxygen for any reason. Simply turn the regulator dial to the desired backup flow rate and the backup system is loaded with low flow oxygen for use during flight using the same cannula for AVI smart pulse.
- 30 feet polyurethane plumbing line for 1 place smart pulse
- 4 plumbing mounting brackets
- 2 push-to-connect straight extensions
- 8 push-to-connect elbows
- 1 push-to-connect Y
- 1 push-to-connect T
- 2 bulkhead push-to-connects for baggage compartment
- 1 bulkhead cannula quick connect plug with check valve for continuous flow backup
- 1 3-ft AVI-to-baggage wall plumbing line
- 1 tube cutter
NOT INCLUDED - REQUIRED
- AVI and bottle
- Aithre USB receptacle or 12V ship power
- Aithre's smart pulse system only is tested and warranted with this semi-installed kit.
- Aithre does not support other plumbing and fitting systems.
- Do not retrofit the AVI8 into existing systems or use your own plumbing selections.
- Warranty voided with use of any any non-Aithre regulator or plumbing system.