Aithre Shield EX 1.0 Behind-the-Panel Carbon Monoxide Detector
Experimental Aircraft Only: The Aithre Shield EX 1.0 is the first behind-the-panel mounted carbon monoxide detector that puts ultra-sensitive CO readings directly on your Dynon SkyView, Garmin G3X, and Advanced Flight Avionics. Features simple 3 wire installation, a small footprint, fidelity to 10ppm, and 10 years without recalibration.
- USE WITH AVIONICS: Simple installation using just three wires - 5v power, ground, and analog output (requires GEA 24 for Garmin, SV-EMS for Dynon, and SV-EMS or AF-EMS for Advanced)
- SENSITIVE BUT NOT AS PRECISE AS EX 2.0 OR 3.0: Under 30 second sensor response between 10 - 255 ppm with +/- 15% accuracy.
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE GRAPHICAL INDICATION: This device is compatible with iOS, Garmin G3X, Dynon Skyview, Advanced Flight Systems and outputs as an circular dial and trend graph (iOS), a moving bar (G3X), a graphical dial (Dynon and Advanced)
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced errors in the sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art sensor requires NO recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AITHRE CONNECT IOS OR WATCHOS
- 6000 MSL DESIGNED AND ASSEMBLED: Ketchum, Idaho