47L Bottle with MH Regulator
- Mountain High Oxygen Systems
The Aithre personal oxygen bottle is constructed from lightweight composite carbon fiber with an aluminum lining and is designed for aviation. Offered with a MH regulator, this bottle stores 47L of aviator's breathing oxygen and is ideal for pilots wanting to use MH equipment for increased performance, higher altitude range with adjustable flow rates, and longer duration. Enables up to 3.5 hours at 10k MSL using the 02D2 MH pulse demand system.
Small enough and light enough to fit in your flight bag, the Aithre oxygen bottle is 100% refillable. If you don't already fill your own oxygen, filling your own bottles is easy and very cost-effective. You can fill the bottle yourself for about $0.50 - $1.00 per fill ($0.02 per liter of compressed oxygen) using a transfilling hose and an oxygen supply tank. See the Mountain High transfilling instructions here.
This Aithre oxygen bottle includes the bottle itself, a Sherwood valve, a MH regulator, a Uni-flo2 cannula, an MH-3 inline flow meter, and a sporty Aithre neoprene tote bag. You will need to separately purchase a MH O2D1 or O2D2 pulse demand system in order to use the pulse demand option.
- Carbon fiber/aluminum bottle
- Sherwood Valve
- Mountain High Regulator
- Uni-flo2 cannula with MH-3 flow meter
- Aithre neoprene carrying bag
- MH 02D1 or O2D2
BOTTLE SHIPPED EMPTY
- No oxygen is contained in the bottle when shipped
- Fill yourself using transfilling equipment from Mountain High or Aerox
- Carbon fiber & aluminum construction
- 2.5 inches x 12.5 inches overall
- 2 lbs (filled)
- 47 L oxygen volume @ 2000 PSI (0.36 L liquid volume)
- 2000 PSI working pressure
- 3000 PSI maximum rating
- 15 year bottle service life (retesting every 5 years)
- Pressure gauge with one-piece brass construction
DURATIONS WHEN USING MH O2D1 or O2D2
- At 10k: 1 person about 3.5 hrs. / 2 person about 1.75 hrs.
- At 15k: 1 person about 1.7 hrs. / 2 person about .8 hrs.
REQUIRED PARTS FOR SELF-FILLING
- Standard CGA-540 transfilling hose
- Oxygen supply tank (either large cylinder from gas supply company OR another DOT portable oxygen cylinder)
- CE Certifcate: Bottle certified CE 1282 and inspected/tested to ISO11119-3 international standards
- NOT DOT approved: Carrier shipment in the U.S. requires the bottle to be empty with no pressure and no compressed oxygen (a special permit is pending with the DOT for future carrier shipment)
- Personal portable use only - not approved for commercial use
- Not approved for commercial flight: No gas cylinder of any type can be carried or checked on commercial flights with very limited exceptions
- Not FDA approved for medical: Do not use to treat or prevent a disease or for any medical purpose.